Total Pageviews
3/25/2013
Yanks: They good, bro
I don't know why everyone is hating on the Yankees lineup, I think its really good. Travis Hafner and Juan Rivera combined for 21 HR. If you can squeeze that out of them in a small ball park, and then get Mark Texeira back to hit 30-35 HR, and the OF is very talented and deep. Brennan Boesch was surprisingly released by the Tigers last week, and the Yankees got him in their, he hit .240/.286/.372 last year with 12 HR and 54 RBI. Those are good stats for a guy whose going to be a backup. When they do get Granderson back, this team could potentialy get the 2nd or 1st wild card. Sorry Yankee fans, but I don't see them winning the Division, the Rays, Blue Jays and Red Sox are just too competetive and talented to not have one of them win the division.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment